Fetch prescriptions using test-data on Development Environment

Dear Support,

I hope this message finds you well. I have successfully configured an application on our Development Environment to test the EPS FHIR API. Following the provided documentation, I have also set up test data on the Dev Environment. My objective is to gain a clear understanding of how to effectively utilize the EPS FHIR API in order to retrieve the prescriptions I have created in the Development Environment.

I have successfully obtained the bearer token using the Token API. However, when I attempt to retrieve the prescriptions using the FHIR API and include the token, I encounter an error, which is depicted in the attached screenshot.

Furthermore, I would appreciate clarification regarding the “nhsd-session-urid” key. I noticed this key was mentioned in the documentation for the sandbox environment previously. Could you kindly advise on how I can retrieve this key specifically for the Development Environment?

Thank you for your assistance in addressing these concerns. I greatly appreciate your support.

Regards,
Sameer

cant see error code like below?

"coding": [{
				"system": "https://fhir.nhs.uk/STU3/ValueSet/Spine-ErrorOrWarningCode-1",
				"code": "INVALID_NHS_NUMBER",
				"dispay": "Invalid NHS number"
			}]