Reasonable Adjustments - SNOMED Reference Sets

The requirements specification for DAPB4019: Reasonable Adjustment Digital Flag contains the following requirement.

Systems MUST enable recording of all the data items or categories associated with the information defined by this Standard, in their specified format (see Appendix A and Appendix B and Implementation Guidance for this Standard. Local systems MAY hold more information than is required by this Standard

Using the Data Dictionary for Care (DD4C) it appears only a subset of reasonable adjustment categories have appropriate SNOMED reference sets (ones relating to accessible information).

Does NHS England intend to publish reference sets for the remaining adjustment categories to drive consistency and reduce the maintenance across the health system? If NHS England do not have plans, please can it be explained the rationale in use for determining when to create a new reference set.

Hi Stuart,
Are you looking for the set of adjustment and impairment codes? If so, they are here (bottom of page):
Reasonable adjustments impairment and adjustment codes - NHS Digital
Let me know if it’s not those.
Thanks, Clare.

Hi Clare. Thanks for getting back to me.
I’m not looking for the specific codes, it is a strategy question. Does NHS England intend to publish SNOMED reference sets for all adjustment categories to drive consistency and reduce the maintenance across the health system? If NHS England do not have plans, please can it be explained the rationale in use for determining when to create a new reference set. I.e. why do accessible information categories have SNOMED reference sets but the other categories do not.

Hi Stuart,
I’ll need to pass this on to another colleague. I’ll pick it up in an e-mail thread with you included.
Kind Regards,

Clare.