A008 using application restriced access

I’m trying to make the A008 call using application restriction access in your int enviroment and i’m get a 422 back with the error “‘Service’ (21012) does not exist”

I’m using the following in the headers:
NHSD-End-User-Organisation-ODS: R69
NHSD-eRS-Business-Function: SERVICE_PROVIDER_CLINICIAN
X-Correlation-ID: 11C46F5F-CDEF-4865-94B2-0EE0EDCC26DA

Can you advise what the service ID should be as I’m posting the body that is available in your documentation?

Hi @nasreensaeed,

For application restricted access you should not be providing the NHSD-End-User-Organisation-ODS and NHSD-eRS-Business-Function headers. Your request should have been rejected if in an application-restricted context - so please confirm this.

Please also ensure the X-Correlation-ID value provided is unique as this would be used to trace your request. The one provided looks to be the same as the example value in the documentation.

If you want to filter by service you will need to find a valid service ID for that environment. I suggest logging into the Professional UI as a Service Definer to find or configure an appropriate service.

Regards,

Adam.

Hi Adam,

I don’t want to filter by service however when I post a body without the service ID I get the error ‘A mandatory input field is missing’ followed by ‘Service ID is missing.’ Which indicates we need a service ID

I have removed both NHSD-End-User-Organisation-ODS and NHSD-eRS-Business-Function headers and changed my X-Correlation-ID to 6dabb085-01ee-43b2-8329-075e20c19f30

The service ID filter is mandatory when using application-restricted access (optional for user-restricted). There are also limitations on the number of times per day you can call the endpoint. See the “Pre-requisites” section of the documentation for more details.