Onboarding for GP Connect

Morning all,
We’re trying to onboard with the GP Connect API. In accordance with the onboarding process, I submitted a use case here, about 2 months ago. It says I should have heard back within 14 days. One month ago, I emailed GPConnect@nhs.net, and did not receive a reply. I’ve emailed again this morning.

Can anyone help with contacts for individuals, escalation routes etc?

Is this normal? We’ve got some delivery timescales that I’d like to manage expectations around and it’s difficult (Read impossible!) to do so.

Thank you

@richard.seacome1 - Tagged you, only because you were so helpful at resolving my last issue, and hoping you might be able to do so again!

Hi LRS,
I am part of the GP Connect onboarding team in Live Services - have you submitted a use-case on the following link: Direct Care APIs use case submission form - NHS England Digital
Once submitted this should come through directly to our mailbox and then one of the team will pick this up and be in touch.
Many Thanks - Harry.

Thank you @harry.plummer1 for the prompt reply.
I believe I did this about 8 weeks ago, but haven’t heard anything, nor did I get confirmation.

I’ve just re-submitted another one. Whilst I did have a “form submitted successfully” message on the screen, perhaps it might be helpful to send confirmations by email also?

Before I send the flow diagram to gpconnect.operations@nhs.net, can you point me in the direction of any examples that may help guide the level of detail you might expect, please?

Thank you very much

L

I’ve now received confirmation that my docs have been received and a rpely will follow within 2 weeks. :slight_smile: